Alta Badia in South Tyrol is the ultimate gourmet region in the Alps.
The fairytale winter landscapes of the Dolomites UNESCO World Heritage site, the extensive and varied ski areas, the impressive number of perfectly groomed winter hiking trails and cross-country ski runs, the first-class gastronomy and the Ladin cultural heritage put Alta Badia as a travel destination into a class of its own.
This is what makes Alta Badia so special:
* The extensive skiing area with 130 km of perfectly groomed slopes;
* The central position on the Sellaronda and the direct ski connection to 500 km of slopes in the Dolomiti Superski carousel;
* The unique landscapes of the Dolomites UNESCO World Heritage site;
* The excellent gastronomy and the genuine hospitality;
* The Ladin language and culture;
* The Italian charm paired with Alpine flair.